Monday, March 21, 2011

Where Have I Been?????

Its been a while since I visited the pages of this lovely blog. What was once a photo blog ready to be filled with photos is now merely a ghost containing a couple old slides from when I had access to film developing facilities. For me, this is a shame. I really want this blog to become a living thing again, a place where I can show anybody interested some of my photographs. It must be said that I still have no film developed, but I do have thousands of digital frames, none of them edited but some of them quite presentable as is.

In the past six months, I have lived in Israel and visited (in order) Greece, Bulgaria, Morocco, the UK, Spain, and Turkey. I leave for Central Europe tomorrow and will be visiting Hungary, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, and Germany. When I return and recover from my jetlag, I will do my best to bring this blog back. The first things to go up will be Central Europe photos, but after that I have no idea what to put up. Any requests?

No comments:

Post a Comment